Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy Life- full speed ahead

Hello everyone,
I'm back!

Wow! What a few busy months I’ve had. My teaching job took over for a while. Interacting with my Brazilian students and showing them around Toronto, I certainly had my cardio-work out. We usually were walking and traveling the TTC from about 1 pm to six or seven pm, 6 days a week. I showed them, the CN Tower, ROM, Casa Loma, AGO, China Town to name a few places. And, of course we went shopping. Hunting for bargains- a great pastime

It was fun to show them around town, sharing interesting stories and other tid-bits about our great city. Now that they are back in Brazil, I’m back to my usual routine.

I have been very busy with the development of my next book “Freddy’s French Fries Fiasco which will be published by end of April, beginning of May.

Of course tax season is also upon us, so preparing for my tax guys kept me hopping as well.

Now I’m working on a new web-site and preparing my media visibility. Writing, editing and preparing my third book is now scheduled. My next book, “The Friendly Big Blue Bed Monster is a book for younger children aged 3-5 years old. I will introduce The Big Blue Bed Monster soon.

The anticipation of getting “Freddy’s French Fries Fiasco” published is very exciting. I had a few parents and children read it this is what they had to say.

This is what two moms had to say about “Freddy's French Fries Fiasco”:

Freddy’s French Fries Fiasco has it all!! It is filled with great lessons from eating healthy, getting exercise, working hard towards your goals to the benefits of great friends who are there to support and help you when you need it most. It contains loads of adventure and keeps you riveted to the very end. A great book for any parent to share with their children.
P. Neill
A Mom


Freddy and his three friends are very cute role-models. They have shown my two children the value of friendship, supporting each other. Freddy and his friends have given my kids an incentive to eat properly. Don’t get me wrong, we still eat French fries, but now my children have set their own menu during the week and they voluntarily decided to cut back on the french fries. “Freddy’s French Fries Fiasco” has a fun approach to eating well. Thanks DiDi, for such a fun and helpful tool.
A mom of two fantastic children



I'd like to invite you to join my page for Freddy's French Fries Fiasco at

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto-ON/Freddys-French-Fries-Fiasco/192410934833

There you will also see -in their original writing what a few children had to say about Freddy's French Fries Fiasco

Hope to see you there.




No comments:

Post a Comment