Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busy life- Full speed ahead -Part 2





In the past few months my career as a writer has grown in leaps and bounds! I've been busy, busy, busy!!

Last time I told you about "Freddy's French Fries Fiasco" The book is now published I've had some great reviews and a lot of interest.

My third book has been illustrated and we are now preparing the layout of the book. I am looking for a new publisher - I hope I find one soon.
"The Big Blue Bed Monster" is for younger children. I'll keep you posted on the development.

My web-site is ready! Very exciting! Go check it out. www.didilemay.com

The best decision I have ever made in my writing career is to work with an Author Assistant!

She has helped me with my web-site. She has helped me with the social media exposure. She has developed a media kit for both my books. Through her, I have gotten a few internet radio interviews and blog exposures.

We are now working on more exposure. My author assistant is a gem! If you are serious about being a writer, you need to find your author assistant!


In the past few months, my other job has also kept me busy. About a year ago, as some of you know, there was a fire in the building we manage. It took one full year to renovate and in April of this year we were able to move back. The building is beautiful. Of course part of my job was to re-populate the building - all 47 units. Quite a job.

I am now also the proud mama of a 6 month old Golden Doodle- Rosie. She has taken up a lot of my time with training and walking. It is truly like having a baby. The work and the joy!

Here's a picture of Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment