Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year- May all your dreams and wishes come true!

Hello Everyone!
Happy New Year!

I hope you have a great year.

Remember: 2009 will be fine!

For 2009 I have been working on a Marketing strategy for my book
"A Winter Solstice Celebration"

Staying focused and planning one or two main activities and go after them is the best way to get things done.

My two are:

1)
Getting approved by the TDSB so that I can promote my book and the values the children learn at the schools in Toronto.

2)
Get a list of all the independent book stores in the GTA area and then expand to southern Ontario to get them to carry -sell- my book.

I hope there that I'll be successful with them.


I wish everyone a very prosperous and happy year.
May all your dreams and wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment